Best Behavior & Etiquette (For Dogs & Humans):
Though we all know our pets will be on their best behavior, here are a few items to keep in mind for your safety and the safety of those around you:
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome.
- All dogs must be current on vaccinations to attend.
- Dogs must be on a non-extendable leash (6 feet or less).
- Any dog considered unfit or dangerous can be withdrawn from the event by Fido Family Fun Run staff.
- Participants in the 2 mile run walk will be disqualified if dogs are pulled across the Finish Line by their humans.
- There will be plenty of water to hydrate thirsty pups and people.
- First-aid will be available for both people and pets. Look for the first-aid tent on the field.
- Race Director reserves the right to expel a participant and pet from this event for bad behavior. Safety of all participants and pets is of the highest standard of this event.